i wish for alotve things...
but i guess most wont come true,
just sucks when you really think about it..
DO YOU SEE AN ELEPHANT?
navigate using the bars above
Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Ephesians 6:13
YELLOW
by Coldplay
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow
I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called 'Yellow'
So then I took my time
Oh what a thing to've done
And it was all yellow
Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know? You know I love you so
You know I love you so
I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'Cause you were all yellow
I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow
Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know? For you I bleed myself dry
For you I bleed myself dry
It's true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do
Y O U T U B E L O V E
MusicandMuffins <3
:D
P R O F I L E
me myself and i :D
Hello (: my name is Caleb chan. An ordinary muggle who wishes he got that letter when he was 11. So jelly of all those wizkids who are now learning how to shoot fire out of their magik wands and make things fly. I like my MACAROONSand chocolate and green tea and ice cream and and and I'm out (: yes I am AWESOME because I use backwards smileys and know wonderful friends who do as well! I go to church and try to be more like CHRIST because he is so awesome! yes yes even more awesome than me (: way more awesome. Christian at heart and hopefully in the near future, Christian in my actions as well! God bless YBIC < [YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST]!!!
F I F T E E N
RANDOM FACTS
RANDOM FACTS
well, i am in high school, aren't i?
HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED (: PLEASE WAIT!!!
ONE I'm CHRISTIAN!. TWO I grew up with Harry Potter. THREE Want to get married!!. FOUR Also known as Bleb, Cable, Cablehhhhhhh. FIVE or it could be say, the top whatever songs in your ipod/itunes/etc right now. SIX you could also have a wishlist with pictures attached if you like online shopping. SEVEN heh heh. maybe someone will get you something :X EIGHT it could also be a recommendation section? NINE like maybe good movies/songs/places to shop at :D TEN oh this would also work as a sort of announcement section. ELEVEN like any urgent things you want your readers to know. TWELVE or if you're the type, you could put disclaimers here. THIRTEEN or this could be an advertisements section. FOURTEEN like for your friend's blogshop or something? FIFTEEN basically, just be creative and personalize this skin to suit you.
T O D O L I S T
this should be useful
basically just stuff you need to do, like homework and projects. or you could change this to any other stuff you want yeah?
CHATTER~
yakkity yak yak
11:13 PM - Wednesday, December 22, 2010